We are a fast growing company with excellent opportunities to grow with us and advance in your career!
Packaging equipment maintenance
Maintenance technicians will be required to assist with setup and changeover of packaging equipment between jobs, perform preventative maintenance and repairs. Equipment includes, horizontal pouch machines such as bartelt, vertical baggers, stick pack machines, auger fillers, vibratory pill counters, pumps, compressors, and other facility related items. When not performing maintenance duties maintenance technicians will assist with other areas such as operating the machines as needed.
New employees are eligible for benefits after 90 days including PTO (paid time off) accrual and holidays. We are now starting a 401k program and we are working to offer other benefits as the company grows.
Must have 2-5 years of previous mechanical experience
Strong electrical and mechanical troubleshooting skills
Should be able to efficiently read and comprehend electrical schematics
Should have a good working knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and electronic devices
Should be comfortable with using a computer for entering and reviewing work orders in our quality and maintenance software.
Experience with flexible packaging equipment especially stick pack, bartelt or other horizontal form fill seal machines.
Noise level in the work environment is moderate and there may be exposure to some fine powder in the air. Although a typical day is 8:30 to 4:30, employees must be flexible if work load requires. Shifts may temporarily be expanded to 12 hours depending on workload.
Saturdays may be required on occasion
Occasionally there will be opportunities for overtime after 40 hours.
We are a tobacco and drug free workplace.
Quality Control Assistant
MUST have good working knowledge of HACCP, cGMP
- Keep SOP’s and quality system updated to ensure cGMP compliance
- Work with outside consultant to manage HACCP and GMP program
- Inspect incoming materials for compliance with our standards.
- Inspect product as it comes off the production line
- Release quarantined product for shipping after it passes required testing
- Verify all quality related documentation
- Address all nonconformities
- Ensure device calibration is performed as required, scales, etc.
- Perform internal audits both independently and by working with outside consultant
- Pull samples for micro and fill out necessary third party lab documentation
- Perform ATP swab for cleaning validation before each production run
Secondary duties and skills
- Assist with admin and customer service functions as needed
- Work with team to manage scheduling requirements
- Must be able to lift 30lbs to inspect materials
- Good communication and organization skills
- Excellent attention to Detail
- Strong customer service skills
- Must have previous HACCP and GMP knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- High school or equivalent
- Food Safety Related Quality Control: 1 years
Vertical or horizontal bag making machine experience preferred:
- Auger powder filling experience preferred.
- Attention to quality and mechanical understanding a must.
- Assembly Line.
- Operate horizontal and vertical liquid and powder form sealing filling machine or other types of related equipment.
- Inspect product for defects and measure dimensions.
- Make adjustments as needed to maintain quality.
- Box product for shipment.
- Keep area clean and free of debris.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous machine operator/production experience.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Ability to read and comprehend written work instructions.
- Must be quality conscious and possess ability to meet production and quality standards.
- Drug screening required.
- First Shift Position.
Sales Representative Job Duties
Packaging industry experience preferred:
- Business development activities such as networking with potential clients and seeking new potential sales outlets.
- Call on existing clients to maintain engagement.
- Keep Lead/ Job Management files updated.
- Work with customer to ensure that all job components are provided for job including: regulatory documentation, art files and product.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
- Integrity, Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales, Customer Focused
Contact Us Today!